Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for lenovo laptop problem

Tell a Friend
Latest News from our blog: Convosphere interview: Social intelligence for pharma com...
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
News 1 new result
Icon
Lenovo Ideapad S145 Core i5 10thGen(8GB RAM,256 SSD,1TB HDD,Windows10)
Lenovo Laptop unused due to lines from top to bottom of the screen. MRP 52820 Selling for 30000. Due to Screen problem. No other defects other than screen. Totally unused product. You won't get this...
21/05/21 17:37 | India | olx.in Tweet
Discussions 2 new results
Icon
Can someone help with this problem? Whenever I click on New from right-click menu, the Windows...
Whenever I click on it or even hover on it, the windows freezes. I have a Windows 10 Lenovo G-50 laptop, 4GB ram, 64 bit OS Intel i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz [Video of the Problem](https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/co mments/nhnxd6/can_someone_help_wi...
21/05/21 17:01 | United States | reddit.com Tweet
Icon
Light Laptop for a Student Who likes sims 4
...partner if I am being honest. I personally got a Lenovo legion 5i recently which is a good hybrid laptop. It can run games easily and has no problem for my school work. It also doesn't look like a 'gaming' laptop which was important to me so I...
21/05/21 13:26 | United States | reddit.com Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment