Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for lenovo laptop problem

Tell a Friend
Latest News from our blog: How world's 50 most popular brands survived the pandemic
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
News 2 new results
Icon
[1885693] Unwanted reboot after screen is locked
It usually happens 1 out of 4 or 5 times when locking the screen. This only happens when my laptop (Lenovo T470s, also seen with T490) is connected to my USB-C dock. The problem has been observed with 18.04, 19.10 and 20.04. /var/log/syslog...
30/06/20 17:24 | United States | bugs.launchpad.net Tweet
Icon
Zasilacz laptopa piszczy
...Sty 2013 00:20 Lenovo Y50-70 - laptop kompletnie martwy Mam problem z laptopem. Lenovo y50-70 , kompletnie nie daje ... widać,... LENOVO G700 - Piszczy przy podłaczeniu zasilacza Witam, mam problem gdyż gdy podłaczam zasilacz, laptop...
30/06/20 13:59 | Poland | poszukaj.elektroda.pl Tweet
Discussions 2 new results
Icon
I bought this gaming laptop (acer helios 300) like ten days ago and yesterday checked what fps I was...
I have the same problem with lenovo laptop. New fresh windows installed with drivers first install chipset driver and should work properly.
30/06/20 14:33 | United States | reddit.com Tweet
Icon
Lenovo laptop problem
So basically the BIOS is stuck on the screen in the background all faded like. I've tried restarting and doing literally everything I could. It can't be burned on the screen because on startup there isn't anything at all. I can't post a picture so I...
30/06/20 12:42 | United States | reddit.com Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment