Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for lenovo laptop problem

Tell a Friend
Latest News from our blog: America's Favorite Brands
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
Discussions 2 new results
Icon
Fan Problem (maybe?)
Hi, so I have a weird problem with my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 70 15ISK). As far as I can tell, one of the fans (the right one) isn't working, but every diagnostic I have ran has said that everything...
29/06/20 09:04 | United States | reddit.com Tweet
Icon
Finally fixed the Coil Whine in my Lenovo Legion Y540
...noises**. Therefore I really suffered from this. I sent my laptop 3 times to Lenovo repair, but they couldn't fix / confirm the problem. Over the last year I was trying every solution on the internet, yet nothing worked for good. Then I found a...
29/06/20 07:19 | United States | reddit.com Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment