Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for canon camera problem

Tell a Friend
Latest News from our blog: Market research tools & guide
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
Blogs 1 new result
Icon
Canon patent reveals joystick-style handheld camera with swivel lens
...themselves in the display while recording, which may be a problem for some creators. As with any patent, it is possible Canon won't bring a camera with this particular design to...
29/12/20 05:13 | United States | slashgear.com Tweet
Discussions 1 new result
Icon
First time wedding videographer. Help!
...at the moment so familiarizing myself with my camera should not be a problem! As for slow-mo, I don't think I can get decent slow motion on my canon camera (1080 60 frames is the best). I do have a GoPro hero 7 Black that can shoot 1440 at 120...
29/12/20 04:14 | United States | reddit.com Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment